Thursday 23 September 2021

A New Project - Cruise Scotland 2021

Our cruise to Scotland last month was only a short one and I haven't decided yet whether it will get its own album or be included with the 2021 album. Whichever way it goes I will be basing the pages around 49 and Market's Vintage Artistry Anywhere Collection.


I have the 6x8 paper pack, the ephemera and the washi stickers, but only five of the 12x12 papers as I intend to augment them with the remains of my Vintage Artistry in Color Collectors Edition. That collection had papers in sky blue, sage green and coral and the plainer papers coordinate well with Anywhere. 


The Collectors Edition pack also included washi tape and ephemera, some of which will work with a travel theme (though I don't expect to use the leaves).

Stepping away from 49 and Market, I bought a few sheets of matching cardstock  and went through my stash for other papers (Crate Paper, My Mind's Eye, Heidi Swapp and Simple Stories). I've added in cork arrows and geo-tags and cork-effect stars from Studio Calico along with map print epoxy arrows from Freckled Fawn.


I haven't bought any letter stickers, but I do have a newish set of small letter dies and my Silhouette for larger words. I like a repeating motif and will pull in my trusty compass stamp and a new (to me) compass mask. Finally, I have a few washi tapes, some starry sequins, an assortment of ends of sticker sheets and a couple of part packs of October Afternoon tidbits (from the Travel Girl and Treasure Map collections).


As always, I'm open to adding more pieces to this selection and when I do that I will keep the new pieces with the rest in order to repeat them across the album.


No comments:

Post a Comment