Tuesday 7 September 2021

Childhood Memories

I'm still in Dungeness for this page, which features engines from the Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch narrow gauge railway. We used to visit the railway regularly when I was a child, and I've taken my son there too, so seeing the engines again made me get a bit nostalgic.

I've been using a four-colour palette for these pages, so I picked one pattern in each colour for a quadrants page this time and stacked my photos up in a column with scraps and branding strips tucked under the edge. 


Supplies
Cardstock - UK Crafts
Paper - Heidi Swapp Wanderlust
Letters - American Crafts, Teresa Collins
Word Stickers - Teresa Collins
Tab Die-Cut - Pink Paislee/Paige Evans
Epoxy Stars - Latech
Glitter Tape - The Works

Tools
Big Shot & Dovecraft Label Die


No comments:

Post a Comment