Friday 17 September 2021

The Two Towers

My final page from Dungeness, and the Two Towers of my title are the old and new lighthouses there. My photos are just smaller than 4x5 and I placed them in opposite corners on separate stacks of paper layers. The bottom layer of each stack is a navy L-shaped piece to echo the large paper square on the first page I made from this day (Listen Very Carefully).


I've mostly journalled on paper strips for this series of pages, but I originally used a journalling card for the first page and I've brought that back here too. My title repeats three styles of letter stickers that I'd previously used, and my embellishment clusters make use of scraps topped with epoxy arrows in two sizes.

Supplies
Paper - Heidi Swapp Wanderlust
Letters - American Crafts, Teresa Collins, Simple Stories
Arrows - Heidi Swapp
Glitter Tape - The Works
Enamel Dots - Freckled Fawn

Tools
Big Shot
Dovecraft Label Die
Dovecraft Star Die
Hobbycraft Star Punch
X-Cut Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment