Saturday 23 October 2021

Loch Eriboll

Back to my Scottish cruise scrapbook and the afternoon that we spent sailing down Loch Eriboll and back. This should be my only double page in the album and I had planned to use two sheets of Heidi Swapp paper as my background as I only had one of each of the 49 & Market papers. However when I turned over the last page I made, I realised that the other side of that background was the plainish brown from the collection so I could use that instead to make up the pair. 

I had five landscape photos, a smaller portrait photo and a great deal of journalling, which fell into a series of columns across the page. 



I made my title with a mix of one word cut on the Silhouette and one word in puffy stickers, repeating the trick of curving the smaller word around some of the letters in the larger one to eliminate any trapped white space between the words.

Supplies
Paper - 49 & Market Vintage Artistry Anywhere, Heidi Swapp Wanderlust
Letters - American Crafts/Shimelle
Ephemera - 49 & Market
Glitter Tape - The Works
Word Stickers - Tim Holtz
Puffy Stars - Unknown
Gems - Simply Creative
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Mister Huey's

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot & Dovecraft Tag Die
That Special Touch Compass Mask

No comments:

Post a Comment