Monday 4 October 2021

Goodbye Dover

I chose the title of this page to reflect that of the last one (Hello Bolette) and they will sit opposite each other in the album. 

I chose a couple of photos for our departure from Dover and matted them together over band of map print paper from the 6x8 pack which I cut and stretched. I ran a branding strip above it and tore a plain strip to go below it.

I'd already earmarked the pink 'Away We Go' piece for this page and I built a cluster of ephemera for it to sit in (including a pair of suitcases which I'd originally thought would be too big to use). That was the only pink apart from the background at that point, so I added the three die-cut arrows and also used it for the main word of my title which gave a better balance to the page.

There's no journalling for once as there was really nothing to say.

Supplies
Paper - 49 & Market Vintage Artistry Anywhere, 49 & Market Vintage Artistry Coral
Ephemera - 49 & Market
Star Gems - Papermania
Ink - Memento
Mist - Mister Huey's

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot
The Works Alphabet Dies
Little B Arrow Die
Dovecraft Label Die



No comments:

Post a Comment