Wednesday 20 October 2021

Puddle Season

I recently joined the design team at Twilight Crafts for a three month term, and today I'm sharing my first creation for them, featuring the umbrella cut-file from Jenny Wren Cut-Files. 

My photo's an old one of my nephew which I've scrapped before but my old page makes me cringe whenever I see it, so it was time for a re-do.

I chose papers from Cocoa Vanilla Studio's Daydream collection for my  new page and paired them with puffy stickers from their newer These Days collection as the colours and patterns are very similar.


I don't have any ephemera from either collection but I was able to cut the rainbow and the flower clusters from two 12x12 papers.

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Cocoa Vanilla Studio Daydream
Letters - KaiserCraft
Puffy Stickers - Cocoa Vanilla Studio
Enamel Dots - Echo Park?
Mist - Cosmic Shimmer

Tools
Silhouette Portrait

Disclosure: I received the cut-file free of charge from Twilight Crafts. All the supplies are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment