Wednesday 27 October 2021

Tea for Two

I'm sharing another page for Twilight Crafts today and this one uses two Jenny Wren Cut-Files. I went for the Tea for Two file as I had photos from an afternoon tea to scrap, and also chose Cupcake Elements so that I could fill the open Os of the title with tiny cupcakes.

I used the remains of Vicki Boutin's Storyteller collection for my page, and the pieces I had left dictated the layout of the page to some extent. I used a couple of strips across the top of the page, added a branding strip across the bottom and matted my photos on the only suitable pattern that was large enough to hold them.

I'd originally thought of backing the title with several colours from a stripy paper, but changed my mind as the page came together, sticking with a peach which was close in colour to my photo mats.


Supplies
Paper - American Crafts/Vicki Boutin Storyteller
Washi Tape - Little B
Enamel Shapes - Prima
Gems - Simply Creative
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Silhouette Portrait

Disclosure: I received the cut-files free of charge from Twilight Crafts. All the supplies are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment