Thursday 28 July 2022

Bath Buddies

I'm sharing my latest page for Twilight Crafts and Jenny Wren Cut-Files today; it's one that turned out exactly how I imagined in my head (which doesn't always happen).

I cut the Bubbles Pattern 1 cut-file at about 6" across and used it as a mask with distress inks in each corner of the page to create a border around the layout. I then used structure paste through a stencil to create a smaller circle of bubbles.

I took a couple of old 4x6 photos of my son and nephew in the bath and cut each boy out in a circle, matting them in yellow for a little contrast and using alphabet dies with the same cardstock to cut my title letters. I layered the photos over a few strips of patterned paper and ran my title letters round them.


Supplies
Cardstock - UK Crafts, Bazzill
Paper - My Mind's Eye, Bo Bunny
Structure Paste - Flying Tiger
Enamel Dots - Hey Little Magpie
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Cosmic Shimmer

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circle Template
Big Shot & The Works Alphabet Dies
Heidi Swapp Stencil

Disclosure - I received the digital cut-file free of charge from Twilight Crafts. All other supplies are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment