Monday 25 July 2022

Castillo de San Gabriel

Another Canary Islands page today; this one's from Arrecife in Lanzarote. We visited a couple of fortresses here - I've already made a page for the Castillo de San José which is now an art gallery; today it's the turn of the Castillo de San Gabriel which now houses a museum of the history of the island.

I printed four photos in thee sizes and shuffled them around until I had an arrangement I liked. This was wider than it was tall so I added torn paper strips to the top and bottom of my page. The fort name fitted in neatly turned on its side next to my largest photo and I cut a row of chevrons from scraps to go across the middle of the page. I put the smaller photos on to tags and chose the flower die-cut for its size to fill the bottom row.


Supplies
Paper - Heidi Swapp Carefree, Jen Hadfield Peaceful Heart
Letters - KaiserCraft
Die-Cuts - Rosie's Studio
Stickers - Heidi Swapp, Studio Calico
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Mister Huey's

Tools
Big Shot & Little B Chevrons Die

No comments:

Post a Comment