Sunday 31 July 2022

Holding the Baby

I've found that scrapping my holiday photos has become a bit of a chore, so I'm changing my approach to scrapping for a while. 

Rather than forcing myself to scrap with a specific set of photos and papers, I'm going 'backwards'. I decided to join in with the 12 Days of Summer Scraplifts over in the Scrap Squad Facebook group, starting from the page design, then choosing papers and photos to suit.

The original layout for the first challenge appears to be by Karlla Dauer and can be found on Pinterest. I chose  pastel papers from Cocoa Vanilla Studios and then sought a photo, coming up with this pair of my husband and nephew where the paper colours match those of the baby bouncer.


Supplies
Paper - Cocoa Vanilla Studio Daydream, Cocoa Vanilla Studio These Days
Letters- Tim Holtz
Enamel Dots - Marianne Designs, Altenew, Simple Stories
Paint - Golden

Tools
Big Shot & Dovecraft Tag Die

No comments:

Post a Comment