Monday 8 August 2022

50th Parkrun

I'm going back to the third of the Twelve Days of Summer Scraplifts now, as hosted by Scrap Squad on Facebook.

Part of the beauty of a scraplift is its adaptability; you can take as much or as little of the original as you want in order to inspire a new page, and this one's at the more minimal end of the scale. I started with the white cardstock background and coloured it with a hexagon background mask but after that I went my own way.

I had a 4x6 photo of my husband doing his 50th parkrun, which I matted and then ran my title down the side. My embellishment is simple and scattered rather than clustered.


Supplies
Cardstock - UK Crafts, Craft Sensations
Paper - My Mind's Eye
Letters - American Crafts
Flair - Unknown
Word Sticker - Tim Holtz
Puffy Stickers - Elle's Studio
Enamel Stars - Doodlebug
Ink - Hobbycraft, Ranger
Paint - Golden

Tools
Hexagon Mask
Big Shot & Little B Chevron Die

No comments:

Post a Comment