Thursday 11 August 2022

In the Back Yard

Continuing with the 12 Days of Summer Scraplifts from Scrap Squad; this is the fourth in the series, lifting a page made by Lacey Robin for Paper Issues. 

I chose my photo first, an old one of my cousin's children, and then my papers, a mix of Shimelle and Amy Tangerine designs. In choosing my papers, I decided to make the back triangles all the same and overlaid them with white-based patterns, repeating one of the papers.

I double-matted my photo and moved it across to suit the direction that the children are facing, tucking a label and border strip in around the edges. There was already a lot of colour and pattern on the page so I used plain gold butterflies for embellishment and added puffy stickers and enamel dots. 


Supplies
Cardstock - DCWV
Paper - Shimelle Never Grow Up, Amy Tangerine Brave & Bold, Amy Tangerine Shine On
Letters - Maggie Holmes
Border - Bazzill
Butterfly Stickers - Jen Hadfield
Puffy Stickers - Amy Tangerine
Ladybird - Twilight Crafts
Enamel Dots - Pretty My Page
Ink - Ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment