Monday 22 August 2022

Paul & Emily

It's my turn today to share a new page for Twilight Crafts using a Jenny Wren Cut-File. I chose the Heart Semicircle to use with a wedding photo, sized it to wrap round the picture and cut it from white cardstock. I chose a pretty floral background and picked out pink and green inks to match the paper; I then used the green inks to colour the heart outlines and pink for the inner hearts. 

I trimmed my photo a little so that I could mat it on a 4x6 cut-apart piece, and nestled it into my semicircle of green hearts before adding a few pink hearts popped up on foam squares. I ran the patterned part of a branding strip below the photo and tucked a label in to the side. I had  intended that label to form 'shelf' for my title to sit on but discovered that the alphabet I'd intended to use didn't have any ampersands. I switched to an alternative but it was too wide for the space so I turned it sideways, added a few dots from the sheet next to the hearts on the left of the photo, and finished off with some pearl swirls.


Supplies
Paper - Carta Bella Flower Garden
Letters - Basic Grey
Label - Cocoa Vanilla Studio Legendary
Pearls - Unkown
Ink - Ranger, Memento

Tools
Silhouette Portrait

Disclosure - I received the digital cut-file free of charge from Twilight Crafts. All other supplies are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment