Sunday 14 August 2022

In the Park

I've reached Day 5 now in Scrap Squad's 12 Days of Summer Scraplifts. The original page by Ginny Hughes has a full page photo with an overlapping stack of ephemera. 

I didn't have such a large picture to hand so I lined up three photos in a column instead and picked out an ephemera pack from Amy Tangerine to go with them. I actually had another smaller photo which was the perfect size for a frame in the pack which I stacked up with an assortment of other pieces, puffy stickers and nuvo drops.

My page is wider than Ginny's so I had some empty space on the right of my photos. I kept it mostly clear but did add a few embellishments, my title and a journalling card.


Supplies
Paper - Paige Evans Whimsical
Letters - Maggies Holmes
Ephemera - Amy Tangerine Picnic in the Park
Puffy Stickers - Jillibean Soup, Freckled Fawn, Elle's Studio
Dots - Nuvo Drops

No comments:

Post a Comment