Thursday 18 August 2022

Messy Eater

Another day, another scraplift. I'm up to Day 6 now in Scrap Squad's 30 Days of Summer Scraplifts, and this time the team selected an original from Jenessa Franco for Paper Issues.

The main elements were four tags, a stencilled background and a single photo. I started with the background but chose a sheet from a Vicki Boutin pad rather than creating my own. I then coloured some tags with inks to match and layered them behind my photo. I started with four of them as per the original page, but they covered too much of the page so I cut back to three.


Supplies
Paper - Vicki Boutin Let's Wander, Shimelle Never Grow Up
Tags - American Crafts
Letters - Maggie Holmes
Stickers - Paige Evans
Label - Unknown
Puffy Stars - Pinkfresh Studio
Ink - Ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment