Wednesday 3 August 2022

Welcome to Yorkshire

I'm taking on the second Summer Scraplift from Scrap Squad today, but not going so random with the photos as I did on the first. I looked at the page design, a lift from Hip Kit Club, and decided to make the first page (chronologically) for our Easter holiday in Yorkshire this year.

I've already pulled together a kit of papers based around Simple Stories Hello Today and Pebbles Seen & Noted, so that choice was made for me in advance. I made my triangles shallower than those in the original page and moved elements around to suit my single 4x6 photo.


Supplies
Paper - Pebbles Seen & Noted, Simple Stories Hello Today
Letters - Collage Press, Basic Grey
Stickers - Simple Stories, American Crafts/Shimelle, Pebbles/Jen Hadfield
Puffy Flowers - OneCanoeTwo
Washi Tape - Unknown
Enamel Dots - Simple Stories
Ink - Ranger
Paint - Golden

Tools
Big Shot & Dovecraft Tag Die


No comments:

Post a Comment