Sunday 20 August 2023

30 Years

I have another page for my new cruise album today, but it's a bit different from the sub-title pages that I've made so far. We celebrated our pearl wedding anniversary the week before the cruise and were given this photo by the cruise line to mark the occasion. 

I've used the Photoframe Starburst cut-file from Twilight Crafts and Jenny Wren Cut-Files for my page, flipping it round to sit in the bottom left corner of my page and backing it with silver-spotted vellum.

I flipped through all the papers in Pinkfresh Studio's Tourist Mode collection (which forms the core of my album kit), and this two-tone blue paper was the best match for the limited colours in my photo. I didn't originally intend it to be a monochrome page but it was hard to introduce anything stronger than white and silver.


Supplies
Cardstock - The Range
Paper - Pinkfresh Studio Tourist Route, American Crafts, Shimelle
Vellum - My Mind's Eye
Letters - KaiserCraft
Tab Die-Cut - 49 & Market
Heart Sticker/Heart Gems/Silver Glitter Tape - Unknown
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Silhouette Portrait & Photoframe Starburst Cut-File

Disclosure - I received the digital cut-file free of charge from Twilight Crafts. All other supplies are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment