Thursday 17 August 2023

Stockholm

I'm sharing another sub-title page today for my new Scandinavian Cruise album. I'm making one of these for each place we visited, in order to split the album into 'chapters'. They are all based around the ports' initial letters, cut on my Silhouette and backed with a single photo. 

Stockholm was our fifth stop; we anchored near the old town and this photo was taken from the ship.


In the past I've made all the sub-title pages for a cruise to the same design, but this time I'm mixing it up a bit, apart from the initial letter. For this page, I stencilled a circles pattern across the page and layered the letter S over some vertical strips of paper. I tucked in an acetate filmstrip and added a strip of glitter tape. Then I used a piece from the 6x6 pad to hold my title and a line of embellishments, a mix of stamped and fussy-cut pieces with a few enamel dots.

Supplies
Cardstock - Craft UK, The Craft Place
Paper - Pink
fresh Studio Tourist Mode, Pinkfresh Studio Out and About
Letters - Doodlebug
Filmstrip - 49 & Market
Glitter Tape - Unknown
Washi Sticker - 49 & Market
Washi Tape - October Afternoon
Puffy Stars - Pinkfresh Studio
Enamel Dots - Pinkfresh Studio, Pretty My Page, Twilight Crafts, 49 & Market
Ink - Ranger, Let's Color
Mist - Mister Huey's

Tools
Big Shot & Spellbinders Circle Dies
Studio Calico 'You Are Here' Stamp Set
X-Cut Circle Punches

No comments:

Post a Comment