Monday 14 August 2023

Copenhagen

We've just come to the end of a week long cyber crop over in the Twilight Crop and Craft Facebook group, where I set a travel-themed challenge.

This is my sample page, using travel icons on my patterned paper and in my background stamping. It is the first page I've made for the new Scandinavia album, and the sub-title page for the Copenhagen section of that album. I will be making one of these for each of our six ports of call, all based around the initial letter of the port. I plan to cut all the letters on my Silhouette at 8" high and fill them with a photo from each port. 


I made an inky background, spreading yellow evenly across the centre of the page and adding blue via the packaging technique, before stamping arrows, chevrons, travel images and stars over the top.

Supplies
Cardstock - Craft UK, The Craft Place
Paper - Pinkfresh Studio Tourist Mode, Pinkfresh Studio Life Right Now
Sticker - Pinkfresh Studio
Glitter Tape - Unknown
Washi Tape - October Afternoon
Enamel Dots - Pinkfresh Studio, My Mind's Eye
Ink - Hobbycraft, Ranger, Versa Color
Mist - Mister Huey's

Tools
Big Shot & The Works Alphabet Dies
Studio Calico 'You Are Here' Stamp Set
Heidi Swapp Arrow Stamp
Studio Light Chevron Stamp
Various Star Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment