Saturday 26 August 2023

Skagen

I'm sharing another sub-title page for my Scandinavian cruise album today. I'm making one of these for each port of call, all based around an 8" letter cut on my Silhouette and backed with a general view photo.

This was our second stop - Skagen in Denmark - and I based the page on a sketch from Scrap a Sketch. I used lots of 6x6 papers for the grid and smudged yellow ink on white cardstock for the background. I then backed my S on a larger paper and added a bit of stamping to peek out around the edges.



The frame around my title is the middle of an acetate filmstrip piece; I think it's supposed to be waste but it was far too pretty and useful to throw away. 

I added extra stickers and paper pieces over my squares, picking up on the travel icons from a mood board challenge from GoGoGetaway last weekend.



Supplies
Cardstock - Craft UK, The Craft Place
Paper - Pinkfresh Studio Tourist Mode, Pinkfresh Studio Out and About, Pinkfresh Studio Life Right Now, Shimelle Glitter Girl
Letters - Daler-Rowney
Acetate Frame - 49 & Market
Stickers - Pinkfresh Studio, 49 & Market
Washi Tape - October Afternoon
Enamel Dots - Altenew, My Mind's Eye
Ink - Hobbycraft, Ranger
Mist - Mister Huey's

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Studio Light Chevron Stamp


No comments:

Post a Comment