Tuesday 29 August 2023

Helsinki

Another day, another sub-title page for my Scandinavian album. This time it's for Helsinki so I based my page around a large letter H which I cut on my Silhouette and backed with a photo of Senate Square.

I've used white cardstock again, which I smooshed with blue ink and stamped with grey stars and yellow arrows. I've mostly used squares and rectangles of patterned paper up to now, so I'm changing that up with triangles today, cutting a 6x6 paper in half and placing it in opposite corners, inspired by an old sketch from Shimelle.


The filmstrip is a smaller version of the piece I used on my Stockholm title page and the cameras are a motif I plan to repeat throughout the album (or as far as I can stretch half a 12x12 sheet anyway). I cut the title letters using my Big Shot and the phrases are snippets from a 12x12 paper.

Supplies
Cardstock - Craft UK, The Card Place
Paper - Pinkfresh Studios Tourist Mode, Shimelle Glitter Girl
Filmstrip - 49 & Market
Stickers - 49 & Market
Washi Tape - October Afternoon
Enamel Dots - Pinkfresh Studio, Hey Little Magpie
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot & The Works Alphabet Dies
Heidi Swapp Arrow Stamp
Studio Calico Stars Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment