Thursday 29 March 2018

Inside Salzburg Cathedral

The next 'missing' page for my 2014 albums comes from our holiday to Austria that year. I had left a blank page at the right point, but I had to go back to my photos to work out what I'd intended to put there. It was a set of photos from Salzburg Cathedral, which I narrowed down to four for this page - the altar, an organ, the inside of the dome and the font - printing three larger and one smaller.

I've already scrapped the rest of my photos from Salzburg using a paper pad from My Mind's Eye, so I turned to those papers again. I picked a couple of pinks, using the polka dot paper to cover an unloved banner on the plain one. I used a favourite layout for three photos in a mix of orientations, and adapted it a bit to take the fourth. I had more journalling than would fit where I'd originally planned on the left, so I continued within the stitched circle. I repeated the circle with my embellishments, and cut up a musical notes border strip to use in my clusters.



Supplies
Paper - My Mind's Eye Vintage Charm
Letters - American Crafts/Dear Lizzy, Collage Press
Border Sticker - Bo Bunny
Chipboard - Pink Paislee London Market
Enamel Dots - Doodlebug, Echo Park, Eyelet Outlet
Embroidery Thread - DMC
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts




No comments:

Post a Comment