Saturday 31 March 2018

On the Misty Mountains

Another page from Austria today, a double from a walk that my husband took up the mountains of Frauenkopf and Schober. 

I've used the same sketch from Sketch Support as I used for my Goðafoss page a few weeks ago, but the pages don't look particularly similar and they will obviously be in different albums.

I used several more photos this time, and moved the title up above them. I had an awkward gap under the word 'On' where the first part of my title was wider than the second, but I think I solved it with the aid of a mountain stencil, which I then repeated on the opposite side.


Supplies
Paper - K&Co, My Mind's Eye Vintage Charm, We R Memory Keepers Free Spirit
Letters - Pink Paislee, Jillibean Soup
Wood Veneer - Studio Calico
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot
X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die
Little B Arrows Die
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template
X-Cut Circle Punch
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Happy Scatter Mountains Mini Stencil

No comments:

Post a Comment