Monday 19 March 2018

Tools Birthday Card

It's my dad's birthday later this month and I'm getting his card done early this year (rather than the night before it needs to go in the post). I've used one of this month's card sketches from Sketch-n-Scrap and my go-to paper collection for male cards - Mr Mister from Papermania.

I picked a couple of papers for the card, but I didn't want to obscure the tool pattern, so I dropped the paper strips from the sketch and used a smaller sentiment in their place.





5 comments:

  1. Nice card & it gives me an idea as I have some left over blue tool paper that could make a perfect card for someone later this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great guy card! I agree the paper is to amazing to cover up! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and a cool take on the sketch :) Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great masculine card. Sometimes they are hard to think of. Love this one. Thank you for entering your creation at Sketch N Scrap.
    Sharon Fontenot -
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great masculine card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete