Sunday 25 March 2018

June/July 2014

My 2014 album is a mix of mostly 12x12 pages and some divided pages where I tried to include the more everyday happenings. Those divided pages weren't a huge success and I didn't carry them on into 2015, but having started the year with them I feel that I need to carry them on. I'd already done January to April plus our May holiday, and I'm going through this album chronologically to fill in the gaps, so now I've reached June and July. I haven't been sticking to six cards per month but that seemed like the best approach for these two.

I'd already made my June title card and also one for the summer photography scavenger hunt, so I picked up the same colour scheme for four more cards to complete one side of the page protector - my husband's camping trip to Lake District, a birds' nest I found in our shed, and two from a local camp my husband and son did.


I moved on to July and picked a green and pink colour scheme for the month. I didn't have many photos saved, but managed to find enough on blogs and Facebook for a decent showing - watercolour painting, another camping trip (to Wales) and a couple of local walks.



No comments:

Post a Comment