Tuesday 29 May 2018

Eat Sleep Play Repeat

The penultimate NSD challenge at For the Love of Pretty Paper was to use up our scraps and off-cuts from the rest of the pages that we'd made. I'd cut the cut file for the last page in two pieces due to the width limit on my Silhouette Portrait so I re-purposed the outline sections for this page, setting them opposite each other and placing a single photo on the gap between them.

The photo's an old one of my daughter falling asleep after her lunch and I layered it on 6x6 papers mostly left over from the previous page also. I had some silver enamel dots and hearts on my desk too, having used all the gold ones on previous pages, so I used those up and added silver mist to the background.



Supplies
Paper - Fancy Pants Country Boutique, Crate Paper Neighborhood, Crate Paper Random, Pink Paislee/Paige Evans
Word Stickers - My Mind's Eye
Enamel Dots - Marianne Designs
Washi Tape - American Crafts
Mist - Mister Huey's

Tools

Silhouette Portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment