Wednesday 2 May 2018

Parkrun - April

Another month over, and I'm sticking with parkrun; I haven't missed a week yet. I'm still alternating between running and walking but my times are getting faster.

I'm scrapping the runs in a simple 8x8 album cum journal and I'm keeping up with that too (unlike previous monthly projects that I've done in the past). I've already shared a full page from 7 April when I ran with a friend while we were on holiday in Cumbria. The other three runs were all at my 'home' course in Thurrock. 

Up to now I've been scrapping two to a page, but I decided to try squeezing three in this time. There's less to say about each run as they have become a habit and follow a similar format each week. I alternated photos and journalling on each row, including the tickets with statistics and 'pb' tags on the weeks where I set new personal best times.


The '8x8' paper that I used was shorter than the '8x8' album sleeves and the other pages that I've made so far so I used washi tape to cover the gap and stick it to the back of the last page. I'm not using any bulky embellishments in this album, but I did fill in a gap with a butterfly sticker and added arrows to each ticket for clarity.


No comments:

Post a Comment