Friday 18 May 2018

Sweet Dreams

It's always useful when different sites set similar challenges for National Scrapbooking Day and that's what happened for this page. For the Love of Pretty Paper asked for a page with black and white plus one other colour, while Hey Little Magpie wanted a monochrome page. The word monochrome seems to be open to interpretation in the scrapbooking world, but I went with the idea that black and white are both allowed alongside one other colour.

I had several photos of my daughter catching up on her sleep the day after a 24 hour scout activity; she's wearing a purple t-shirt and I briefly toyed with making a purple page, but I really don't have many purple papers. What I do have in abundance is aqua, in particular I had one paper with both aqua and black so picked the rest to coordinate with it.


Supplies
Paper - Basic Grey Basics, American Crafts/Amy Tangerine Plus One, American Crafts Amy Tangerine Oh Happy Life
Acetate - Freckled Fawn
Flowers - Poundland
Enamel Dots - Marianne Designs
Word Stickers - Tim Holtz
Ink - Hobbycraft
Mist - Docrafts, Cosmic Shimmer

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circle Template
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot & The Works Scalloped Circle Die
American Crafts Scalloped Border Punch
American Crafts/Shimelle Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment