Tuesday 22 May 2018

Secret Water

Laura's Sketch
I'm still sharing pages that I made for National Scrapbooking Day, and the next challenge that I tackled from For the Love of Pretty Paper was to be inspired by a sketch.

I liked the idea of using arrows for a walk, and I had printed four 4x3 photos from one my husband and our friend did exploring 'Secret Water' from Arthur Ramsome's book. However hard I tried, there was no way to fit them on the four arrows of the sketch so I switched to two much larger arrows instead. After all, the challenge had been to take inspiration from the sketch, not to follow it religiously. 


Supplies
Paper - We R Memory Keepers Free Spirit
Enamel Dots - My Mind's Eye
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Mr Huey's

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot & Alphabet Dies
Little B Arrows Die
X-Cut Camera Die

1 comment:

  1. I like this page with the photo within the arrows. I think this could also work for a comparison, such as the garden as it starts in spring's revival.

    PS. the SPSH list is up on my blog now, I know you have participated before so wanted to be sure you saw the list :)

    ReplyDelete