Monday 14 May 2018

Furry Friends

UKS Sketch 2
I'm combining NSD challenges again for this page: Hey Little Magpie gave us an easy one, to scrap a single 4x6 photo; UKScrappers asked us to use one of three sketches based on triangles; For the Love of Pretty Paper challenged us to pick any shape and feature it in a page (unsurprisingly I chose triangles).

I'd printed a few single photos before National Scrapbooking Day, but only one of them was 4x6 so that's the one I chose, along with the second sketch from UKScrappers which would easily work for a single picture.

My photo came from our Easter holiday which is an annual reunion of university frinds, plus assorted partners, children and pets, so neither the boy nor the dogs belong to us and they generally only meet once a year. The main colour in the photo is the purple of the blanket on the sofa, and I really didn't want this to be a purple page so I picked the complementary colour on the colour wheel (yellow) and worked from there.



Supplies
Paper - Basic Grey Two Scoops, Basic Grey Mon Ami, K&Company,  
Letters - Tim Holtz
Rub-Ons - Papermania
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot
Little B Arrows Die
X-Cut Camera Die
Hobbycraft Star Punch
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment