Sunday 6 May 2018

Get Out!

Well, National Scrapbooking Day has come and gone, but this 'Day' is now much longer. I saw the first NSD challenge (from The Cut Shoppe) on Thursday morning, many sites started in earnest on Friday, the challenges came thick and fast yesterday, and there are still more to be published today.
Di's Original Page

The first one I tackled came from For the Love of Pretty Paper where they asked us to choose any April page from any member and scraplift it. I picked a diagonal design from Di Willcox and recreated it for two square photos from a camp my husband and daughter did in February.

The rub-ons belong to an ABC challenge at UKScrappers where I'd picked R for Rub-Ons a few weeks ago. They've been sitting on my desk ever since and I finally made a page where I thought they would work.



Supplies
Paper - Simple Stories Pumpkin Spice, OneCanoeTwo Creekside
Letters - American Crafts
Chipboard - Simple Storis 24/Seven
Stickers - OneCanoeTwo #Stickerbook, Studio Calico
Rub-Ons - DCWV
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts

Tools

Big Shot & Poppy Stamps 'Small Leafy Sprig' Die
X-Cut Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment