Sunday 21 October 2018

Breathtaking

This is the last of four pages from the King Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca; I think four is enough though there are still some photos that I would have liked to include. This page has three general photos of the interior of the mosque, two of the nave and one of the qibla wall (which indicates the direction of Mecca) and it'll sit opposite a divided page with close-ups of the decorative work. 



I used mostly 6x6 papers on my other mosque pages so I needed to incorporate them again here, which I did via a row of 2x2 squares which almost span the width of the page. Initially I placed that row at the foot of the page below the photos, but then I realised that the placement would push my journalling up to the empty space at the top of the page so I swapped them over. I kept a small border around the edges and rounded the corners to repeat these things from the first mosque page that I made (Be Proud).

Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset
Paper - Dovecraft Fairytale Princess 6x6, Simple Stories Sunshine & Happiness
Letters - American Crafts
Word Stickers - Tim Holtz
Washi Tape - Unknown
Enamel Dots - Stampin' Up!
Gems - Simply Creative
Ink - Memento

Tools
Big Shot & Dovecraft Label Die
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
Craft Creative Flower Punch
X-Cut Corner Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment