Monday 15 October 2018

Hassan II Mosque

When I was planning this cruise album,  I wasn't sure whether it would be all 12x12 pages, or if I'd be including divided pages too. Having come home and looked through all the photos, there are definitely places that we visited that would benefit from the use of divided pages for the details alongside 12x12 pages for the overview. The first of these places is the Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca; I scrapped a couple of photos of the whole mosque on my last page and this one will sit opposite it.




Rather than completely fill the pockets with 4x6 photos, I've decided to print them slightly smaller and mat them on patterned paper. I used the same three 6x6 papers as on the opposite page plus two more from the same pack.

Filling the back of a divided page is often an issue, and is one reason why I was undecided about using them, but next up in this album will be the interior of the mosque and I have plenty more photos for that. 

Supplies
Paper - Dovecraft Fairytale Princess 6x6, OneCanoeTwo Twilight, Simple Stories Sunshine & Happiness
Letters - Echo Park This & That
Stickers - Freckled Fawn
Star Gems - Simply Creative
Pearls - ScrapBerry's
Ink - Memento

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Big Shot, Dovecraft Label Die & X-Cut Bunting Die
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
Card Factory Roller Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment