Wednesday 3 October 2018

Parkrun - August/September

Time is getting away from me again. We're already in October and I've yet to share my Parkrun pages for August. I'm still running each week (except for my holiday weeks when it wasn't possible) and there were four Saturdays in August. I decided to continue with a column for each week, as I did in July, but to push  them closer together to get three runs on each 8x8 page. So, my left page has the first three runs of August


and my right page has the final run in August, the first one of September (where I volunteered as tail walker*) and a couple of holiday photos from the weeks I missed. The first one we were in Mรกlaga and I walked eight miles around the city; the second one we were at sea and I joined the parkrunners in spirit, by walking twelve and a half laps of the promenade deck at 9am.


*The tail walker is always last, making sure that everyone gets round safely, and at our course they also collect up the cones, dismantling the course as they go.


No comments:

Post a Comment