Tuesday 9 October 2018

Parkrun - September

More parkrun, before I get back to those holiday photos. I've been referring to various places on the course by name in my journalling so I decided that I should include a map of the course in my album, partly so that other people can make sense of what I am talking about, and partly as a reminder to myself in future years, especially if the course changes or I stop running here. The aeriel photo came from the parkrun website and I added numbers to the course and a key at the side. Very simple, but that is my intention with this album.


I had included the first run of September on my August page and then went on holiday for two weeks, so I only have two weeks of run photos to share this time. I wasn't sure how well I would go after my break, but I ran the furthest so far (about 3k) on my first week back, and then ran the whole 5k without stopping the following week.


From here on, I think my album will get even simpler. I've met my goal of exercising regularly, I've run the whole 5k sooner than I expected, and parkrun is now a staple part of my Saturday mornings. Future pages will need less narrative, but I'll continue with the photos and tickets for the rest of the year. I just need to keep on running every week.


No comments:

Post a Comment