Saturday 3 November 2018

25 Years

I'm interrupting my cruise scrapping to share a couple of other pages that I made last month. One of the Alpha Relay challenges from For the Love of Pretty Paper was "Y is for Younger You" and it was one that I couldn't possibly twist to this year's holiday, but I did actually have a good pair of photos just waiting to be scrapped. 

We celebrated 25 years of marriage this year and I wanted to scrap a photo of us cutting the cake at our anniversary party alongside one from our wedding day. I've been meaning to make this page ever since I picked up "A is for Anniversary" in the ABC challenges at UKScrappers but now it can satisfy both prompts.

The colour scheme for my page started from a pack of anniversary-themed flair in pink and grey. I cut the hearts in grey cardstock and backed them with a soft green and pink floral. The background paper looks plain white here, but is actually a book print. I'll journal on the pink paper below the main photo once I've made the companion page to this one and decided what I want to write on each one.




Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Echo Park We Are Family, Dovecraft Eastern Promise, Pink Paislee Moonstruck
Letters - American Crafts
Doily - Advent Calendar Swap
Flair - Imagine That
Puffy Stickers - Studio Calico
Enamel Dots - Freckled Fawn
Gems - Simply Creative
Ink - Memento
Mist - Mister Huey's

Tools
Silhouette Portrait & SCT Hearts Cutfile
Hobbycraft Heart Punch
American Crafts Scallop Border Punch

1 comment: