Wednesday 28 November 2018

Sailing Into the Sunset

I've been making and sharing my pages from Cádiz in chronological order, but I'm jumping now to the end of the day as there's a challenge that I want to enter before the end of the month. 

All four Fred. Olsen ships were in Cádiz that day and they left port together but during the evening Boudicca turned away from the fleet leaving three of us to sail into the sunset together. My photos are the sunset from our ship, reflected in the windows, and our two companions.

The paper layers of my page are based on Sketch #164 from Sketch-n-Scrap, though my photos are different in number and size from those on the sketch and I moved my title down the page.

I've also ticked off the fifth challenge of the Winter Olympics Games series at For the Love of Pretty Paper; this one was based on the bobsleigh and we were asked to scrap a page with a travel theme. An easy one when you are making a cruise album.




Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Bo Bunny Early Bird, OneCanoeTwo Twilight, OneCanoeTwo Creekside, Crate Paper Snow & Cocoa, KaiserCraft Touch of Gold
Letters - American Crafts, Basic Grey
Washi Tape - Pink Paislee/Paige Evans Turn the Page, Pretty My Page, Hobbycraft, Stampin' Up!
Puffy Stickers - Pinkfresh Studio
Star Gems - Simply Creative
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot & X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
Scrapberry's Around the World Compass Stamp

4 comments:

  1. Such pretty pictures and lovely layout to go with them! What a fun cruise this must have been! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout :) Love the top photo :) Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap :)
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very tranquil. Perfect with these pics. So very pleased you played along with us at Sketch N Scrap! Your participation is much appreciated!
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really really pretty page. Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete