Saturday 10 November 2018

Málaga

Back to my cruise album now, where I'll be making 'divider' pages for each city we visited. I've already done Casablanca  and now it's the turn of  Málaga. I plan to use either two 4x6 photos or one 6x8 photo on each one but this is a very common photo selection for me and I don't want my pages to get too same-y. Seeking inspiration, I went back to Shimelle's A Most Magical Scrapbook class and scraplifted one of her pages. The line of circles is something that hasn't appeared before in the album, but it will be easy to repeat them on another page. 

I'd like the photos on these pages to be general views of the cities, preferably taken from the ship as we arrived or departed, and that's what I have here. This was our only rainy day, so I added some clouds to the circles. 


Shimelle's page design was perfect for this month's challenge from Hey Little Magpie, which was just to use a circle somewhere on the page.

I also linked up at Lottie Loves Paper where Sarah set a weekend of challenges recently. I couldn't do many of them but did manage the first one on the Friday evening - three hours to make a page with a patterned paper background, one photo, enamel dots, something blue and at least three stickers.

Supplies
Paper - American Crafts/Dear Lizzy Stargazer, Pink Paislee/Paige Evans Turn the Page, Pinkfresh Studio Let Your Heart Decide
Letters - American Crafts, Basic Grey
Stickers - Studio Calico
Enamel Dots - Marianne Designs
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & Spellbinders Circle Die
X-Cut Circle Punches

No comments:

Post a Comment