Tuesday 2 July 2019

Cristo Rei

It's been a while, too long really, but I'm finally going back to my cruise album from our trip to Spain, Portugal and Morocco last year. My last page was from Lisbon and then I got bogged down with an unfinished double; I've left that for now and moved on to a single page, with photos taken as we left Lisbon and sailed down the River Tagus.

The huge statue of Christ the King was inspired by Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro and stands on the opposite river bank to Lisbon, close to the Ponte 25 de Abril. 




I had chosen what seemed like a huge collection of papers when I started this album, but I'm running low on coral papers now, so I created this one myself using chalks on the back of a paper that I am unlikely to use.

Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania
Paper - My Mind's Eye Necessities, Simple Stories Posh, OneCanoeTwo Twilight
Vellum - My Mind's Eye Necessities
Mistable Stars - Studio Calico
Glitter Tape - Hobbycraft
Enamel Dots - My Mind'e Eye
Chalks - Studio G
Ink - Memento
Paint - Golden

Tools
Big Shot, Alphabet Dies & Dovecraft Label Die
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment