Thursday 11 July 2019

Museo Picasso Málaga

I'm finally at the last set of pages that I need for my cruise album; these will be for Málaga in Spain, which was our second port of call (as I haven't been scrapping chronologically). 

We were off the ship rather early that day and had a wander round the deserted town before heading to the Picasso Museum as soon as it opened. We weren't allowed to take photos of the artworks, so all of these are pictures pulled from the internet.


I printed each picture in its original ratio, so they aren't consistent. I'd originally imagined a diagonal collage across the page, but once I started arranging them a column actually worked better. I wish I'd started my journalling further up the page, which would have left more room for embellishments in the bottom corner, but I had to content myself with half a floral sticker (and I added the other half at the top left of the page.

Supplies
Cardstock - Craft Sensations
Paper - Fancy Pants Country Boutique, DCWV Romantic Life
Sticker - Paige Evans #Stickerbook
Glitter Tape - Hobbycraft
Gems - Prima
Ink - Hobbycraft, Memento
Mist - Docrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment