Sunday 14 July 2019

Inspired by Warhol

Following on from my last page, I'm still in Málaga's Picasso Museum, but I've moved on to a temporary exhibition with works from Andy Warhol. The main photo is one of my husband and I, taken by a photo machine in Pop Art style, then there are two of the works on display, a 'piss painting' and a set featuring Muhammed Ali. The small soup can tucked in on the left was my sticker to show that we'd paid for the extra exhibition and I kept hold of it for this page.



Supplies
Paper - DCWV Romantic Life, Simple Stories Posh, My Mind's Eye Just Splendid, MME On Trend 2
Vellum - Crate Paper Boys Rule
Letters - Freckled Fawn, Basic Grey
Glitter Tape - Hobbycraft
Stickers - Cosmo Cricket
Rub-Ons - American Crafts Shimelle
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment