Monday 29 July 2019

No. 1

Mandy's Page
I'm using another old photo for a Scrap Squad scraplift today. I started with #9 and decided to go backwards, but they are publishing new scraplifts faster than I am completing the old ones so I may need to rethink that.

Scraplift #8 is a page originally made by Mandy Melville for Stuck?! Sketches, a site that I miss greatly. I picked an old photo of The Iron Bridge and used earthy colours, mostly scraps, for my page. I swapped the doily for a cut-file as being more industrial and suiting the subject better, and echoed the brief title of the original page with a slightly cryptic "No. 1" as this was the first iron arch bridge in the world.


Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper _Jillibean Soup, Various Scraps
Letters - Collage Press, KaiserCraft
Washi Tape - Papermania
Enamel Stars - Stampin' Up!
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Mister Huey's, Tattered Angels, Dovecraft

Tools
Big Shot, Little B Arrow Die, Dovecraft Label & Star Dies
Heidi Swapp Stamp Set
Studio Calico Stamp Set
Hobbycraft Star Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment