Tuesday 26 November 2019

Breiavatnet

My last page was for Hellesylt in Norway, but those are the only photos that I have printed from that port so far, so now I'm going back to Stavanger to fill in a gap from that city.

Breivatnet is an ornamental lake near the cathedral and the city centre. I was in two minds as to whether to include it in the album or not as it makes my pages uneven, but it's rather pretty and one of the things that I had remembered best from the first time we visited, back in 2009.



I went with a fairly simple page design with my two photos (lake and cathedral) on a 'shelf' which spans the width of the page. Apart from the background, all of my papers were scraps leftover from other pages so I know that all these papers repeat within the album. The background is a new paper but the cross pattern does appear on other papers elsewhere

Supplies
Paper - Pinkfresh Studio Live More, Pinkfresh Studio Be You, We R Memory Keepers Quoted, Pinkfresh Studio Out and About, Simple Stories So Fancy
Letters - American Crafts
Stickers - Pinkfresh Studio
Enamel Dots - Marianne Design
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot
Dovecraft Labels Die
Quickutz Tab Die
Spellbinders Circle Die
Woodware Postage Stamp Die
X-Cut Circle Punches

No comments:

Post a Comment