Sunday 17 November 2019

Cinematastic

I have more pages to make from our day in Flåm, but I need to print the photos first so I'm changing tack for the next few posts.

There's a show on board every evening, and I took this photo of the singers during 'Cinematastic' which featured songs and dances from the movies. 

I used this month's JumpStart sketch from The ScrapRoom but layered the papers more tightly with a portrait photo rather than landscape. I'm so pleased to have included that chipboard filmstrip; it's about five years old now and has been sitting among a pile of pieces that I want to use up. 




Supplies
Paper - Pink Paislee Birthday Bash, Pinkfresh Studio Be You, Studio Calico Heyday, Echo Park Summer Dreams, Simple Stories So Fancy, Pinkfresh Studio Out and About
Chipboard - Creative Embellishments
Puffy Stars - Pinkfresh Studio
Washi Tape - Unknown
Enamel Dots - Simple Stories, My Mind's Eye
Ink - Memento
Mist - Mister Huey's, Docrafts

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot
Dovecraft Label Die
X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die

No comments:

Post a Comment