Thursday 14 November 2019

Rjoandefossen

Another page from Norway, in particular it's from our walk down the Flåm Valley. We saw lots of waterfalls that day; they are so common that many don't even have names, but this one was something special.

Rjoandefossen is more than 300m high and we took dozens of photos as we passed it. I picked two from different angles, one portrait and one landscape, and scrapped them with the aid of this month's sketch from Let's Get Sketchy.

I swapped the two photos over compared to the sketch as that was the order in which I took them, and added more paper layers behind them as I'm not using any mixed media in this album.




Supplies
Paper - Pink Paislee Take Me Away, Pinkfresh Studio Out and About, Pink Paislee Atlas, Pink Paislee C'est la Vie
Letters - Tim Holtz
Stickers - Pinkfresh Studio
Washi Tape - Tesco, Unknown
Enamel Dots - Echo Park
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot
Dovecraft Label Die

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful job on your layout! I have loved seeing all your Norway photos! They remind me of my trip to Iceland last year. Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete