Friday 29 November 2019

Seven Sisters

'Seven Sisters' is a name given to various places around the world, but these sisters are in Norway and I'm referring to a set of waterfalls in Geirangerfjord which we cruised past one evening.


I thought I'd printed one landscape and one portrait photo of the falls and I earmarked this sketch from Sketch-n-Scrap's Facebook Challenge group, but when I came to make the page I found that both photos were actually landscape. I had a look around for an alternative sketch but in the end I decided to use this one anyway.

I had to move the title across, but my paper layers pretty much match the sketch. My embellishment moved too, with a cluster of circles around the title that echo the circles pattern of the paper on the left of the page.





Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Pinkfresh Studio Out and About, Pinkfresh Studio A Case of the Blahs
Stickers & Die-Cuts - Pinkfresh Studio
Enamel Shapes - Marianne Design, Doodlebug, Echo Park
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Big Shot & Spellbinders Circle Die
X-Cut Small Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment