Wednesday 20 November 2019

Home Again

I'm jumping right to the end of our cruise now, with a page for our return to Dover. I don't always make a page for the home port, but in this album I have a double page for our last port of call (Rain Stops Play) and no photos from our day at sea so I need another page to fill in the back of that double. Luckily the sun was shining and Dover is more photogenic than some ports we've sailed from. 

Nanat's Page
My page is a scraplift of one by a French lady called Nanat, which was Scraplift Challenge #23 in the Scrap Squad group on Facebook. 

I flipped the page horizontally so that I could use a paper with lots of travel icons on the right hand side. This paper is one of my favourites from the Out and About collection by Pinkfresh Studio, but I've actually found it quite difficult to use. 

I made the diagonal panel on the left larger so that I could turn it into a pocket to hold our Cruise Log, hidden behind the photo and paper layers, but mentioned in the journalling so that people will know it's there.



Supplies
Paper - Pinkfresh Studio Out and About, American Crafts/Dear Lizzy Saturday. KaiserCraft Finders Keepers, Studio Calico Heyday, Pink Paislee Atlas
Letters - American Crafts
Washi Tape - Unknown
Epoxy Sticker - Ebay
Enamel Dots - Echo Park, Doodlebug
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & Dovecraft Label Die
X-Cut Small Circle Punch
American Crafts/Shimelle Word Stamps
Heidi Swapp Arrow Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment