Monday 4 November 2019

Look Both Ways

I have another page from our day in Olden here, where I am looking both ways at a waterfall, with photos taken from viewpoints above and below it.

I've scraplifted another of Shimelle's pages; this time it comes from her Design Decisions class, using a prompt that I've followed before for our holiday in Austria three years ago (Wolfgangsee Schifffahrt).



Most of my embellishment is in that block of punched squares of different papers, and those squares repeat from other pages in this album too.

Looking at the page now on my screen, I think it may need a strip of red above the teal paper, so I'll think about that and may add one before I finish the album.

Supplies
Paper - Pinkfresh Studio Out and About, Pinkfresh Studio A Case of the Blahs, Simple Stories So Fancy
Stickers - Pinkfresh Studio Out and ABout
Enamel Stars - Marianne Designs
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Silhouette Portrait

Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment