Friday 1 November 2019

A Tale of Two Churches

The village of Olden in Norway is quite small, and the scenery is more interesting than the buildings, but it does have two churches. This was our fourth visit to Olden so I've scrapped photos of them before, but somehow this holiday album would feel incomplete if I didn't scrap them again.

I didn't want to scrap my two photos in a block so dug through some old classes for a scraplift, hitting on a page from Shimelle Laine's The 20 Project which had the photos offset slightly. 



Supplies
Paper - Crate Paper Journey, Pink Paislee Take Me Away. American Crafts/Shimelle Glitter Girl, Pinkfresh Studio Out and About, Pinkfresh Studio Let Your Heart Decide
Letters - American Crafts
Stickers - Pinkfresh Studio Out and About, Elle's Studio
Wasi Tape - Unknown
Enamel Dots - Pretty My Page, Marianne Designs
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts


Tools
Big Shot
Dovecraft Tag and Label Dies
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment