Friday 20 December 2019

BBQ Fun

I have four pages left to go in my cruise album, so I should get it finished by the end of the month, which is marvellous as the last one took me almost a year to complete. However, I am waiting on a delivery of photos for those last four pages so I can't make them yet.

While I've been concentrating on the cruise album, I've been neglecting the rest of 2019. This was going to be the year that I kept up with scrapping the year as we went along, and I was fairly good at that until August when I was scrapping summer photos, but nothing since.

I have a list and a plan, and even some photos printed, so this page is from July when we had a family barbecue at my brother's. The photos are from the many-a-side volleyball and badminton games that we played, and I used Scraplift #29 from the Scrap Squad on Facebook, which was a page by Sara Epsy for Page Maps.

I chose a triangle-print paper for my background, but it's the only one that I have from that collection so the cream was hard to match. However the design of the page meant that I could cut a strip from it and turn it over, while the red print covers the gap. I do have the matching enamel dots so I took the opportunity to add all the triangular ones here, copying the row of wood veneer triangles on the original page but moving them up slightly.



Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - My Mind's Eye Hooray!, American Crafts/Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm
Letters - American Crafts Thickers
Stickers - Crate Paper/Maggie Holmes Sunny Days
Enamel Triangles - My Minds Eye Hooray!
Washi/Glitter Tape - Tesco, Unknown
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot
Dovecraft Label & Tag Dies
X-Cut Camera Die
X-Cut Circle Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment